Saturday, June 03, 2006

MTV wants Jennifer Lopez music reality series 'Moves'

Jennifer Lopez

Its all set, MTV has ordered "Moves," a music reality series executive produced by the Latin celebrity Jennifer Lopez. The eight-episode series, which is scheduled to premiere this winter, will reportedly follow the lives of six dancers in Los Angeles, who are following the same path as Jennifer Lopez, trying to make it in the business. Lopez’s company Nuyorican Productions will produce the series with MTV which will recreate the Jennifer’s own way in the world of dance.

I started out as a dancer, and I know what that world is. These dancers have dedicated their lives to this, and honestly, the glory is not always there. It's something they do only out of love. It's a tough life and I want to show that struggle.
- Jennifer Lopez said in a statement -

In other celebrity news, Jennifer Lopez is reportedly pregnant with her first baby.

[from thecelebrityblog.com]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jenny1989 said...

Hello, great blog about my idol J.Lo :) I love Her.
I invite You to my blog:
www.jenny-fromtheblock.blog.onet.pl

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home