Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hollywood Celebrity Ben Affleck regrets engagement with Jennifer Lopez

ben affleck

According to contactmusic, Hollywood Celebrity Ben Affleck, who is now married with Jennifer Garner and has a baby girl named Violet together, regrets engagement with Jennifer Lopez and confesses that marring her would have been a big mistake. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez' wedding was called off at the last moment and the ex-Celebrity couple blamed the media attention for their failed relationship. In other Celebrity news, Hip-Hop Celebrity Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs revealed that he was never in love with ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez, he was actually caught up in the attention.More...

I should never have got engaged and never gone down that route. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn't. I got lost and felt suffocated, miserable and gross. Being in the middle of a tabloid frenzy, it became so intense I had to stop and think, 'What am I doing with my life?' I had to smile for the cameras, but I was really in turmoil. I was no longer in control of my life and I didn't know which way to turn. I felt like a hamster in a cage. The faster my legs went, the less distance I seemed to travel.
- Ben Affleck told Now magazine -

[from thecelebrityblog.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home