Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jennifer Lopez: Harper's Bazaar Best Dressed Woman

jennifer lopez bazaar

According to the Us Weekly, the pop/actress Celebrity Jennifer Lopez is among 54 female celebrities chosen for Harper's Bazaar's best dressed issue and she will appear on the cover of the magazine's December. One of "the best dressed women" of Harper's Bazaar magazine, Jennifer Lopez, revealed that fashion has influenced her life and (as we all know) she is very attracted to high fashion. Among other Us Weekly said Jennifer Lopez told Harper's interviewers the rumors that she and Marc Anthony are expecting a child are "absolutely 100 percent false" not mention the vitro rumors!

I love the fantasy that fashion brings; it can make you aspire to a better life, like it did to me. Though people might make fun of some of my outfits, I hope -- and I think -- they respect the fact that I love fashion, and I go out and do it.
- said Jennifer Lopez told Harper's -

[from thecelebrityblog.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home